mark. make-up Monday: Instant Vacation

Here in America we are celebrating Memorial Day Weekend - the unofficial kick off to Summer! In NY it has been completely beautiful the entire long weekend - a nice break from the the 2 weeks of rain we've had. I finally got a little bit of color ((thank god)) & I've spent the weekend relaxing and enjoying my 4 days off!

I hope you all enjoy my giant curly messy hair because it will pretty much be like this the whole Summer because its just too hot to do anything else with it ((unless I get a keratin treatment again like I did last Summer - then my hair will look amazing at all times! lmao Check out last Summer's keratin post HERE))


Summer Holiday/BBQ/Party Make-up is all about SPF, Glowing/Dewy Skin & Less is More to me! Your skin looks too good in the Summer with a natural glow to cover it up with lots of product!! Here's what I used for this minimal Summer Look!!

All products are mark. & can be picked up @ http://jgiardina.mymarkstore.com

  1. Prep entire face with For Goodness Face Moisturizer SPF 30 - SPF should be the most important factor in your summer makeup routine
  2. Apply Get a Tint Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 (in Buff/Natural) to entire face with hands. Apply Get a Tint Shimmer Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 (in Ivory/Nude) to cheeks, forehead & chin using mark.'s Foundation Brush. **Brand New Product out next month** Really gives you that dewy, glowing look!
  3. Use Good Riddance Concealer (in Ivory/Nude) to cover any blemishes & under eye circles.
  4. Apply Just Pinched Instant Blush Tint in Peachy to apples of cheeks & blend with fingers.
  5. Apply Bronze Pro in Pro Glow to cheeks using mark.'s Angled Contour Face Brush.
  6. Apply iMark in Biscotti to entire lid. Apply Gioai to crease, corners of eyes & lightly underneath lower lash line.
  7. Apply 2 coats of Scandalash Mascara in Blacklash to upper and lower lashes.
  8. Apply Lipclick SPF 15 Lipstick in Nudie to lips.

SPF SPF SPF...these should be your 3 favorite letters during the Summer months!!! I use SPF in my daily moisturizer, in my tinted moisturizer & in my lipstick/lip balm!! 

I feel like people always forgot to protect their lips from the Summer sun! I love mark.'s lip products designed to protect your lips! 
--> Their brand new LipClick SPF 15 Lipstick comes in 8 sheer shades perfect to achieve that super trendy lipstick look while protecting at the same time! 
--> If lipstick isn't your think check out mark.'s Totally Balmed SPF 15 Tinted Lip Balm. This Lip Balm comes in 4 super sheer shades that provide protection with just the slightest hint of color!!!

Lets face it when your lounging at the pool all you need in SUNSCREEN, LIP BALM & SUNGLASSES!! & mark. has you covered!!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,