More Ibiza Pleasa!!

The More Ibiza, Pleasa! mark. Party was SO MUCH FUN last Thursday!!! Mark. Reps, mark. lovers & mark. newbies got together for makeup, drinks & palm reading at LEX Bar in NYC!! Shopping & Drinking sounds like a perfect mix!! & LEX Bar was so nice...I definitely will be visiting there again soon. Lots of guys in suits (aka they have a JOB) & perfect margaritas & sweet tea vodka!! Count me IN!

PS Headed to mark.'s NATIONAL SALES MEETING with 100 of the top selling mark. reps in the country this weekend!!! SUPER SUPER SUPER EXCITED!! Can't wait to post about it =)



mark.'s new Ibiza Sets were a HUGE HIT!! If you haven't checked out these sets yet you are missing out!! Ibiza Sol Fragrance, Glowdacious Illuminating Powder, Marbelized Lip Glosses & Eyeshadow Sticks & Nailed It Nail Polish!!!

All of these new products can be found @ http://jgiardina.mymarkstore.com
I am OBSESSED with the new Marbelized Eyeshadow Sticks!! So smooth & don't crease AT ALL!

 IS THIS A SEMI OUTFIT POST!!! I THINK SO!!!
Skirt - H&M
Belt - mark. Weave It To Me Belt
Shirt - mark. Divinely Draped Top
Ring - mark. Color Cluster Ring
Bracelet - mark. Its a Stretch Bracelet
Shoes....skip to the bottom :)
 L O V I N G my new lime green biz cards!! 


 OMG how amazing were this girls nails!!! I probably freaked her out when I asked her if I asked her if I could take a pic of her nails. I clearly had to explain I was a nail polish fanatic!! Totally copying this took right after I finish this post!

 I'd like to introduce the LOVELY Martina from wots worthwhile? if you don't follow her you NEED to right now!! Her NYChic posts are awesome...I'd never have the guts to take pictures of strangers in amazing outfits!!! Funny story, me & Martina (& Johana!! I didn't forgot you) went to high school together!! It was super fun reminiscing & joking about how we never take outfit pictures because we hate posing alone!! We're so AWKWARD but gave it a shot!! Check out Martina's HOT outfit below!!

& another big HELLO to Lauren, fellow mark. rep & YouTuber (is that a word lol)!! Check out her videos HERE!

She's rocking the Its a Long Story Dress!!! Just another reason why you need it...EVERYONE looks good in it!! I love how she paired her with a cropped cardigan!! Check out me wearing it HERE.


 It wouldn't be a mark. party without a bunch of us wearing our new OBSESSION mark.'s Stacked Up Sandals!! So Comfy & SO CUTE!!!!! The perfect Summer Wedge!

Pics from me & Martina (thanks to her sister's amazingly giant camera!!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,