I'm BACKK!!

It actually feels a little weird logging onto Blogspot today!
I missed it TOO much! I have a TON of comments to reply to and a few new followers!!!

I'm glad to be back on here but NOT glad to be back to work.
My few days off were just what I needed! Montauk was AMAZINGLY fun and relaxing. We spent 3 days eating lobster, hanging out at the beach, buying cute jewelry & enjoying our giant wrap around deck of our hotel room! Plus I made the most adorable friendship bracelets lmao!!! What 23 year old still makes friendship bracelets?? Apparently this one right here!
THEN Katy Perry on Friday night OMG. Thats all I'm going to say. I'm completely infatuated with her! I was expecting it to be a great concert but this went WAY beyond my expectations. It was honestly one of the best concerts I've ever went to (& I've been to A MILLION!). The performance, the costumes, the set, the story line...everything was so cool.
& Father's Day was another relaxing day spent at the pool at my dad's drinking WAY too much sangria. & made a ridiculously stupid deal with my brother that we're not eating any carbs or sugar for 2 weeks. I must've been on a sugar high from all the sangria when I agreed to that. Either way I wasn't thinking clearly!
AHH Baby V!! The newest addition to our family. How freaking cute is she??? Like the giant flower headband I bought her?? Future Fashionista Obviously!

Now I'm back to work with about a million things on my desk =( Counting down the days until my Lake George Vacation...12 days!

Can't wait to show you all the pics I took..hope you enjoyed my Instagram ones for now!!! What did you do this week? Anything exciting??
& a New mark. Makeup Monday Post is coming Later!!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,