It's A Long Story

What's black & white & worn all over??

mark.'s It's A Long Story Dress is the most successful piece of apparel in Avon's history since 1999. It has only been available for purchase for a little over 2 months and over $5 million sold.

I had so many questions & comments about mark.'s It's A Long Story Dress when I originally posted it in my Bonita Pink post a few weeks back that I had to do a whole post on it!

This maxi dress is pretty much the perfect maxi dress. Its light & flowy with not too much material. It's neutral colored but with a bold pattern. Plus you can wear it strapless or with a halter strap! & like I mentioned before it looks good on everyone from a size S to a size XXL.

In other news...can you believe its JUNE!! I feel like May just started last week...before you know it Summer is going to be OVER...ugh!! I'm getting ahead of myself. I need to plan a vacation & enjoy the little bit of Summer I can. I feel like we skipped right over Spring in NY. It went from being 40 degrees & having to wear winter jackets & boots to being 80 degrees & sweating in a sundress & flip flops!! Thats NY for you hot, humid & yuck!!

mark.'s In the Mix Stretch Bracelets go perfect with the dress!!




Dress - mark.'s It's A Long Story Dress
Jean Vest - DIY Mandee's Jacket
Sunglasses - Target
Bracelets - mark.'s In The Mix Stretch Bracelets & mark.'s m.Powerment Linked to my Heart Bracelet
Flip Flops - Old Navy

Pick up any of these mark. products @ http://jgiardina.mymarkstore.com
Email me @ jacquelyngiardina@yahoo.com for FREE SHIPPING on your order!!


 American Magazines are eating up this dress! Here its featured in REDBOOK Magazine in the 50 under $50 section!! Super trendy & super affordable! You don't need to break the bank for style! Pick this up for only $34!!


mark.'s Brand Ambassador Ashley Greene looks super hot in it!! Love how she paired it with completely different accessories than I did & it looks great!


http://jgiardina.mymarkstore.com

Labels: , , , , ,