Bubbly Glitter Bombshell Envy!

Can I just explain to you that I practically screamed in the store when I found Orly's Bubbly Bombshell & Color Club's Glitter Envy. Not only did I find them, but on the same trip to Harmon - I hit the JACKPOT!! Not kidding I actually did a little dance, other shoppers were definitely staring!! These 2 colors have been on my "Nail Polish Want" note on my iPhone (don't lie you know you have one too! and if you don't you know you're making one when you're done reading this) for about a month & I was so excited when I got them I couldn't decide which to wear first so I just used them BOTH!!
Livingaftermidnite - Glitter Nail Polish OPI Shatter Day 4
I used 2 coats of Color Club's Glitter Envy on 3 of my fingers & used 2 coats of Sinful Colors in Dream On followed by 2 coats of Orly's Bubbly Bombshell on the other 2 fingers.
These pictures do not do these colors justice...Glitter Envy is literally electric neon green with glitter & Bubbly Bombshell is just sparkly purple glitter madness... you like my descriptions!!
Livingaftermidnite - Glitter Nail Polish OPI Shatter Day 2
Livingaftermidnite - Glitter Nail Polish OPI Shatter Day 3
Then I've been saving this Sally Hansen HD Polish for a rainy day & I've been really into blue pedis for some reason so I gave it a try. To say the least I love it! & like I said before these pictures do not do it justice!! It really is HD. When it hits the light it turns different shades of blue & purple! I'll definitely be purchasing this in another color!! (Don't really know why my feet look orange either!)
Livingaftermidnite - Glitter Nail Polish OPI Shatter Day 1
I had to include the pic below because my toes are literally GLOWING! in the background lol
Livingaftermidnite - Glitter Nail Polish OPI Shatter Day 5
Livingaftermidnite - Nail Polish 1
(l to r) Sally Hansen HD Nail Color in Laser, Sinful Colors in Dream On, Orly in Bubbly Bombshell & Color Club in Glitter Envy
Livingaftemidnite - Nail Polish 2
Here's the mani after I did a coat of OPI Silver Shatter in honor of OPI Day of Shatter Yesterday!! ha love it!!! Check out all of my other Shatter Manis HERE

& Don't forget to enter my giveaway!

Labels: , , , ,