Accessory Fever

mark. hit the nail on the head not only with makeup this month, but also with ACCESSORIES!!!
Here are my top 5 picks that need to be added to your wardrobe just in time for Fall!
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Magalog 9 reviews 18
mark. Scene Stealer Necklace $36
Theres nothing I love more than mixed metal jewelry. Why wear a just silver or just gold piece of jewelry when you can wear a mix of everything?? Faux pearls, goldtone & silvertone chains, clear glass rhinestones & beads! This necklace has it ALL. It will instantly add GLAM to any outfit. 
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Magalog 9 reviews 16
Mark. Glammed Up Ring $28
There are over 300 pave rhinestones in this ring! I love me some giant rings & this one is a perfect addition to my collection.
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Magalog 9 reviews 12
mark. Something Wild Purse $32
If you are a fashion junkie like myself you know that big bags are on their way OUT & small purses are BACK in STYLE!!! This adorable leopard purse is the perfect size to hold everything you need & super super stylish! 
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Magalog 9 reviews 13
mark. Foxy Fierce Fedora $24
Why wear basic black this Fall/Winter when you can spice it up with a rich Burgundy Fedora! So chic! 
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Magalog 9 reviews 24
mark. High Stepping Boots $70
The boots..from now on I will refer to these just as...the boots! They are amazing!!!!! I am always a little leery to buy boots online because I don't have the slimmest calves & I'm always afraid that they won't fit around my legs. When I saw these over the knee boots in the mark. magalog I knew I had to give them a shot! Not only do they fit...but I have room! They can be worn over the knee or folded down.
Rumor is that mark. Brand Ambassador, Ashley Green, loved these boots so much that she actually wore them right off the set after rocking them while shooting a mark. campaign.

For more details on any of these products or to purchase them head over to my eBoutique.
http://jgiardina.mymarkstore.com
Don't forget to register on the top right corner before you shop!
International Customers email me! jacquelyngiardina@yahoo.com


FREE SHIPPING Use Code: WELCOME @ Checkout!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,