iMark Metallics are HERE!

OMG for a month I have been itching to tell you guys about mark.'s new iMark Metallic Eyeshadows. I have about a million makeup posts lined up because I seriously can not stop experimenting with these shades. So without further ado I introduce you to mark.'s 6 New iMark Metallic Eyeshadows...
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Magalog 9 reviews 1
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Magalog 9 reviews 23
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Magalog 9 reviews 22
Snap To It Mid Case (comes with brush)
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Magalog 9 reviews 21
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Magalog 9 reviews 1
top (l to r) Moonshine, Sugar Sugar & Goldi Luxe
bottom (l to r) Truffle, Jazzy & Lava
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Magalog 9 reviews 2
I seriously love them all so much I can't pick a favorite. They all have such amazing qualities. They are highly pigmented as you can see. These were applied using just my fingers over bare skin, no primer or anything. I absolutely love that there is NO GLITTER, just shimmer. When the light hits these shades they are so vibrant & rich! They actually contain Aloe Vera which allows for easier blending! mark. really stepped up their game with these shadows & I'm crossing my fingers for lots more shades in this formula in the future. If you have tried mark.'s On The Dot Compact before the formula of these shadows is very similar to the formula of those.

At this year's CEW Beauty Awards Demo back in March I got to talk to some of Avon's Product Development Team & they hinted to me that these would be coming out, so I've been patiently waiting for 5 months to get my hands on these & It was well worth the wait. These are my definition of the PERFECT EYESHADOW! 


As you can see they come in individual magnetic tins - one of my favorite features of all of mark.'s blushes & eyeshadows - so that you can "SNAP them" to any sized Snap To It Case (the cases are magnetic too!)
Mark. carries 2 sized cases: one that fits either 2 eyeshadows OR 1 blush & one that fits either 4 eyeshadows OR 2 blushes OR 2 eyeshadows & 1 blush.
This feature is perfect for traveling, I load up my Medium Sized Snap To It Case (shown in the above photo) with either 4 iMarks or 2 iMarks & 1 Blush! & You will always find a Mini Snap To It Case in my purse with 2 iMarks I'm wearing that day for touchups.
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Magalog 9 reviews 3
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Magalog 9 reviews 20
You can pick up any of these babies for only $6 each!!!
http://jgiardina.mymarkstore.com

Stay tuned for posts featuring all of mark.'s new products. They are all so amazing there was no way I could have put them in one post! Hope you enjoy...

Labels: , ,