I L O V E
this lipstick!!! Pale pink colors are my favorite!!! There's just something so Barbie
about it....blonde hair, tan skin, pink lipstick! It just goes!
BTW I really need to make my bed before I take these pictures. I'm surprised someone hasn't yelled at me in a comment about it yet. Funny thing is my bed is made 90% of the time, yet in almost every single makeup post I do its unmade. I'm a mess.
Get the Look with...
1. MAC Studio Tech Foundation in NC27
2. mark. Bronze Pro in Pro Glow
3. mark. Please Hold Eye Primer in Light/Medium
4. MAC Glaze Lipstick in Hue (A20)
5. MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
6. Buxom Stay There Eyeshadow in Schnauzer
7. mark. iMark in Whisper & iMark Metallic in Sugar Sugar
8. mark. Brow Wow Clear Brow Gel
9. mark. Conceal for Real in Fair/Light
10. mark. Save The Day Anti-Acne Concealer in Buff/Natural
11. mark. Lash All You Want High Volume Mascara in Black
12. Sephora Lipliner in Candid Candy
13. mark. Matte-Nificent Oil Absorbing Powder in Honey/Golden
Seriously I've been wearing this necklace since it came in the mail! So obsessed with it.
Check out my other Jewelmint
purchase from this month HERE
(l to r) Bangle from Montauk, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Marc by Marc Jacobs & Forever 21
Pick up any mark. products from my eBoutique
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $30 =)
Labels: buxom, designer, Forever 21, get the look, jewelmint, jewelry, m.a.c., mac, makeup, mark, sephora