Ice Ice Baby

Seriously I don't know where the week has gone...while I'm glad its Friday it feels like its Monday. I seriously need to get back on my blogger game because I have about 600 photos in my flagged iPhoto folder that need to be SEEN!!!

So seriously this weekend will definitely be spent finally putting together posts that I've been meaning to do for weeks!! Well that is if my freaking internet comes back on in my house!!! UGH seriously we haven't had internet for 24 hours and it feels like the world is going to end. 

But yeh...Nothing like celebrating the first day of Fall with Glitter Nails!!!
Happy Friday!
IMG_3705
IMG_3707
IMG_3706
These were the Incoco Nail Appliques that were in included in my September Birchbox. I couldn't find the name of them on their site because this blue glitter one isn't for sale but Birchbox lists it as Adventurous. My honest opinion of these is that they aren't the best!! 3 of my nails chipped within 24 hours of having them on, good thing about these strips is that you can't really tell when they are chipped. I love the color but I don't think I'll be buying them. I'll stick to my Sally Hansen Nail Strips! SH actually has a similar blue glitter that is called Blue Ice.
Did anyone else get these in their Birchbox this month?? Did yours chip right away too?

Labels: , ,