September Birchbox

Livingaftermidnite - September Birchbox
(l to r) Balanced Pangea Organics Facial Cream, Polished Jouer Lip Enhancer, Birchbox Friendship Bracelet, Eco-Minded Liv Grn Earth Eau de Parfum & Incoco Nail Polish Applique

The second month of my Birchbox subscription was dropped off at my front door last week! I was super excited because generally I enjoyed the products my August Birchbox contained. This month Birchbox is celebrating their 1 year anniversary and revisiting some of their favorite products!
Livingaftermidnite - September Birchbox
Pangea Organics Facial Cream for Normal to Combination Skin is an all natural moisturizer, with antioxidant rich grape extracts and essentials oils, keeps skin both hydrated and shine-free. I actually really enjoyed this moisturizer. My skin felt extremely hydrated after using it but at the same time, shine-free, like it claims to do. I was pleasantly surprised with this product because I did not like the Pangea Organics product that came in my August Birchbox. The ginger & lavender that this cream contains smells AMAZING! Theres nothing better then a great product with a great scent!

Jouer Lip Enhancer claims to hydrate, plump and condition all in one. While my lips did seems hydrated I wouldn't go as far to say that this product plumps. To be there was nothing special about this product and the sample is so small that it will probably go in the trash after 2 or 3 uses.

Birchbox Friendship Bracelet is adorable!!! With friendship bracelets all the rage right now in fashion this was the perfect treat in this month's box. I've been wearing mine none stop its such a cute addition to my normal stack of bracelets!
Livingaftermidnite - September Birchbox
LIV GRN Earth Eau de Parfum is made from sustainable ingredients, and is laced with jasmine and sandalwood. Plus 10 percent of sales go directly to Global Green, an environmental non-profit. This perfume smelled amazing! It was clean, earthy and floral all at the same time. I definitely will be using the entire sample that was given to me plus I might even buy the full sized product. I'm a sucker for products with sales donated to a good cause! Check out the mark. m.powerment necklace for sale!

Incoco Nai Polish Applique in Adventurous. Now you know how OBSESSED I am with Nail Strips from my numerous posts featuring the Sally Hansen ones. I was in LOVE with the blue glitter of these strips and couldn't wait to apply them. They were very simple to apply just like the Sally Hansen ones, but by day 2 of having them on 3 of them already chipped!!!! Now thank god with these nail strips chips are much less noticeable then with regular nail polish but I was still disappointed. While I love the design I definitely don't think I would purchase this brand again.
Check out what these look like on HERE.

This month's box is OK. Not the best, not the worst.

Did you get your September Birchbox?? What was in yours?
Interested in signing up for Birchbox...its ONLY $10 a month!! So worth it. Leave me a comment with your email address and I'll send you an invite!

Labels: , , , , , , ,