Mildew…Hot & Spicy…who knew names like this could be so
appealing, especially in the cosmetics world.
I bought a pack of Urban Decay 24/7 Mini Eyeliners a few
months back and I’m slowly starting to use all of them. This green eyeliner, of
course named – MILDEW, is so perfect. It’s a forest green with laces of gold
metallic. Loving it.
Now for this lipstick, of course I’m slowly but surely
collecting all of mark.’s LipClicks and this is the newest one in my collection
– Hot & Spicy. It’s a brown toned red, which really works for my skin tone
& makes this green liner look less Christmas themed & more cool Fall
And I'm happy to saw its finally cold enough to wear mark.'s new wool Foxy Fedora!
If you remember I introduced you to this burgundy beauty back in August
and it finally made its way out of my closet and onto my head to make a bad hair day GOOD! I'm really in love with the color of this hat, you don't realize how neutral of a color burgundy is until you wear it. It literally goes with everything.
- Moisturizer & Prime skin! I of course used my mark.
favorites – See Things Clearly Moisturizer & Primer for Perfection Face
- Apply foundation to entire face and blend into neck using a
Foundation brush. I used Clinique Redness Solutions Foundation in Calming Honey
& Calming Ivory. ** I mixed my Summer & Winter foundation colors to
create a color that would match my skin now instead of buying a new color **
- Cover any blemishes & under eye circles! Then apply a
pressed powder to set all of your makeup. I used Clinque’s Stay Matte Sheer
Pressed Powder in Invisible Matte.
- Apply a rosy blush on cheeks. One that will compliment the
lip color. I chose mark.’s Good Glowing Mosaic Blush in Love Rush.
- Draw a thick line on upper lashes & along lower lashes
in Urban Decay Eyeliner in Mildew.
- Curl eyelashes and apply 2 coats of black mascara – I used mark.
Lash All You Want in Black.
- Finish with mark. LipClick in Hot & Spicy. Use a
lipbrush to smooth out color and get a precise line.
For more details on any of these products or to purchase them head over to my eBoutique.
Don't forget to register on the top right corner before you shop!
International Customers email me! email@example.com
FREE SHIPPING Use Code: WELCOME @ Checkout!
Labels: clinique, fall, get the look, makeup, mark, urban decay