OBSESSION: Max & Cleo

Livingaftermidnite - Max & Cleo
Happy Birthday to ME!!! I know what you're thinking..."Didn't her birthday just pass a few weeks ago??"...Yes, you're right my birthday already passed but my amazingly perfect birthday present from my mom just arrived in the mail!!!

Let me introduce you to my brand new Max & Cleo Monogrammed Initial Necklace!!!!
I'm in LOVE. I've seen a few people sporting this necklace in the past months and I literally have a folder on my computer saved of photos of them (stalker!) so when my mom asked me what I wanted for my birthday I blurted it out so fast she couldn't understand me.

You can get up to 3 initials on these necklaces, but I don't have a middle name so I was a little leery on how the finished product would turn out but I FREAKIN LOVE IT! I love that its not only a piece of jewelry I'll have forever, but its also a conversation piece. At first glance you don't necessarily notice that it spells "JG".

So get used to this baby, because I'll be sporting her quite a lot!
Interested in getting your own....HERE is where I ordered mine from.
Livingaftermidnite - Max & Cleo
Livingaftermidnite - Max & Cleo
Another current obsession...this hot pink Make Up Forever Pink Lipstick!!
I've literally had it in my collection for about a year but after using on Gianna at her Sweet 16 last week I've kinda been gravitating towards it. Especially when you pile on the bronzer, this pink takes center stage!
Livingaftermidnite - Max & Cleo
Livingaftermidnite - Max & Cleo
Get the Look:
Clinique Redness Reducing Foundation
mark. Matte-Nificent Powder
mark. Bronze Pro in Pro Glow
MAC Fluidline in Black
mark. Lash All You Want in Black
Sephora Lips Pencil in 060
Make Up Forever Lipstick in Lacquered

Pick up any mark. products @ my eBoutique.
Livingaftermidnite - Max & Cleo
Livingaftermidnite - Max & Cleo

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,