We Got The Bead

Livingaftermidnite - We Got The Bead
mark. is seriously killing it with all of the fashion items they have released for Spring/Summer, kudos to the design team because you guys are hitting the mark. (no pun intended) with every new item added to the catalog. & let me tell you I just got a preview of mark.'s Fall Fashion & in the words of Rachel Zoe "I DIE" its so amazing!!!

I was definitely a little leery when ordering this romper because I wanted to be able to actually wear it out & not just at the beach or pool. I ordered one size up from my regular mark. size (this is a large) & its perfect!!!! The material is so silky and flowy and definitely looks and feel high end. I totally not a shorts girl, but the way this fit made me feel so comfortable & confident. In the magalog mark. styled the romper with this new aztec inspired necklace...obsessed!!! This is definitely going in the favorite outfit vault!
Livingaftermidnite - We Got The BeadLivingaftermidnite - We Got The Bead
Livingaftermidnite - We Got The Bead
Sunglasses: small boutique near my house (Similar), Necklace: mark., Romper: mark., Ring: Express, Bracelets: Forever 21 (Similar), Bag: Chanel, Shoes: Steve Madden (Similar, also wore here)
Livingaftermidnite - We Got The Bead

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,