It's A Cinch

Livingaftermidnite
#1 I feel like I walked straight off the set of Saved by the Bell in this outfit. Spandex short sleeved crop top & high waisted shorts. So very Kelly Kapowski of me.
#2 I can't help but wear orange with these shorts. I'm loving orange, mustard yellow & hunter green paired together for some reason. I wore an burnt orange top last time I wore these shorts & really didn't want to wear the same outfit but when I put on this top I knew I was still missing something & of course I grabbed right for this orange belt.
Livingaftermidnite
Livingaftermidnite
Target Xhilaration Cat Eye Sunglasses, American Apparel Cotton Spandex Crop Top, mark. Short Order Shorts, mark. It's A Cinch Belt, mark. Hooked Up Bracelet, Express Orange Aztec Bangle (Similar), Express Ring (Similar), Zara Wedges with Ankle Straps, mark. Take It On Bag
Livingaftermidnite
Livingaftermidnite
I swear I didn't mean to cut my bun out of all these photos...whoops!

Labels: , , , , , , ,