Definitely, Maybe

Livingaftermidnite : Definitely, Maybe
Yep I'm wearing a sweater....but I'm not quite ready to give up dresses with bare legs yet.

The past few days have been ridiculously cold in NY though & I have a feeling I'll be spending the weekend putting away my open toe shoes & pulling out the boots. 
Livingaftermidnite : Definitely, Maybe
Livingaftermidnite : Definitely, Maybe
Livingaftermidnite : Definitely, Maybe
Livingaftermidnite : Definitely, Maybe
Hive & Honey Stud Earrings via Piperlime (old, this Kate Spade pair is very similar), Xhilaration Cat Eye Sunglasses via Target, Gap Cable Knit Sweater (old here is this year's version, also love this one from Forever 21), Forever 21 Burnished Buckle Waist Belt, Millau Floral Dress via LF (last seen here, absolutely loving this one from ASOS), Jessica Simpson Aven Suede Pumps in Jazzberry
Shop similar shoes to mine at every price tag at the bottom of this post!
Livingaftermidnite : Definitely, Maybe

Labels: , , , , , , ,