Image Map

Monday, November 5, 2012

mark. Makeup Monday: Holiday Glam

Like I said in my Dare to Compare: Gift Guide post I am slowly, but surely getting into Holiday Spirit. With the Holidays come LOTS of parties, lots of photo ops & plenty of opportunity to experiment with your makeup.

"mark." your calender & look forward to seeing a ton of great Holiday looks on mark. Monday for the rest of the year. To kick it off here are a few of my favorite looks from the past that are PERFECT for you to recreate.

Click on each look for more photos & a break down of what mark. products I used & the steps to recreate the look on yourself!

Meteor Showers ~ Not your average smoky eye...emerald green accents make this look made for the Holidays!
mark. Makeup Monday : Meteor Showers
Entourage ~ Shimmery lids, rosy cheeks & a little bit of liner give you that "Snow Bunny" look!
Livingaftermidnite : mark. Makeup Monday : Entourage
Punch ~ Not ready for a black smoky eye, bronze is the perfect alternative.
Livingaftermidnite
Chenille ~ Glowing skin is the perfect accessory at any party!
Livingaftermidnite : mark. Makeup Monday : Chenille
Tropical Punch ~ Sometimes cherry lips are all you need!
Livingaftermidnite ~ mark. Makeup Monday: Tropical Punch
Shell ~ This look may have been created with neutrals, but its anything but boring.
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Makeup Monday
Bright Eyes ~ Who knew green gel liner could look so fun & festive ((especially with a few falsies)
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Makeup Monday: Bright Eyes
Sparkle Sparkle ~ Sparkle & Lashes & Glitter!
Livingaftermidnite - mark monday sparkle sparkle
Want to see anything in particular in the next few weeks? Leave a comment & let me know!! I'm getting LOTS of "Pin-spiration"!

FREE SHIPPING on your first order - Use Code: WELCOME

6 comments:

  1. Jackie, you wear the best eye shadow! Your eyes always look good. So sparkly and pretty! I'm looking forward to the holidays too.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously! Your makeup is so pretty!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flawlesss!! In need of your foundation routine!

    Kimberly
    kimberlyluxe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Click on each photo for the steps I took & products I used (including foundation!)

      xo Jackie

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh. Please come show me how to do my makeup! You look gorgeous! I love all these looks. You have the prettiest eyes. ever.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...