Image Map

Friday, November 30, 2012

Round Up: November Beauty

I started off this month with a mark. Makeup Monday filled with Holiday Glam Inspiration & a look back at my favorite looks from the past year that could be recreated for any Holiday occasion. Then I continued the Holiday Glam trend and added 3 more Holiday-tastic Looks! 
Livingaftermidnite: mark. Makeup Monday: Glow
Livingaftermidnite : mark. Makeup Monday : Electric Blue
Livingaftermidnite: mark. Makeup Monday: Goldi Luxe
11.12 Glow / 11.19 Electric Blue / 11.26 Goldi Luxe

There are still 3 more Mondays before Christmas Eve that means 3 more inspirational Holiday looks! (who are we kidding I'll probably post an extra special glittery Christmas Eve mark. Monday

#1 I'm getting paler by the second
#2 I think by the last look I finally realized what settings to put my camera on for close up shots
#3 My eyebrows look perfect in the first 2 looks...WTH happened in the last one??
#4 The Crest 3D Whitestrips I got from Influenster are definitely working!

7 comments:

  1. Loving Goldie lux! Very beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also love the goldie lux! it's my favorite out of these makeup looks.

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look SO SO pretty! I love all of your different make up looks!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jacquelin I love the blue make up totally emphasize your beautiful blue eyes :-). That's fun that we are togehter in the it list :-).

    Ani
    www.fleurani.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great makeup! All three looks are beautiful. I especially love the eye makeup in the middle picture.

    Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  6. Each makeup look is gorgeous!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous makeup looks! My favorite is definitely the pretty electric blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...