Lumber-JACK

Living After Midnite: Lumber-JACK
Lumberjack because I'm wearing a plaid shirt...
Lumber-JACK because my name is JACKie.
I'm so clever!

I'm currently dipping my toes in the pool of mixing patterns. Plaid & leopard are just meant to be worn together...when balanced with jeans & a classic trench its easy enough for anyone to pull off. I, of course, had to jazz it up (did I just really say "jazz it up"?) with an obsessive amount of jewelry, but thats just what I do.

What's that famous Coco Chanel quote, "Before leaving the house, a lady should stop, look in the mirror and remove one piece of jewelry"...yeh I don't do that...I add about 3 more pieces on.
Living After Midnite: Lumber-JACK
Living After Midnite: Lumber-JACK
Living After Midnite: Lumber-JACK
Living After Midnite: Lumber-JACK
Xhilaration Sunglasses via Target, mark. Bow Earrings from the Sweet Studs Trio (ONSALE), BaubleBar Pave Tab Strand Necklace c/o, Twisted Necklace (similar), South Moon Under Plaid Flannel Button Down, Zara Trench Coat (similar), Pave Cone Bracelet via LF Stores (similar), Topshop Ring (similar), Mossimo Envelope Gold Handbag via Target, Gap 1969 Legging Jeans, Sole Society Catherine Leopard Pumps (similar)
More info on my nails HERE.
Living After Midnite: Lumber-JACK
Giveaway ends Friday!
Living After Midnite Giveaway

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,