Room for Style: Let's Get Inspired by our Wardrobe

Room for Style:
I'm sure every one of you have that one item in your closet that you love, BUT every time you go to put it on you can't figure out what to wear it with!

Well thats how I felt about this sweater. I got it as a Christmas gift from my mom and I completely love it, but for the past 2 months every time I want to wear it I end up tearing my closet apart to find the "perfect outfit" with no luck.

After hearing my mom's decorating story yesterday and how she was inspired to decorate an entire room after falling in love with bedding I was determined to style this sweater! I knew I wanted to keep the focus on top so I started with slim pants & some not so basic black pumps, then by keeping it in the black & gray family I pulled out a patterned top & of course a statement necklace.

Definitely a mishmash of pieces that somehow worked together! Not as intimidated by this jacket anymore...thinking of pairing it over a skater dress next??
Room for Style:
Room for Style:
Room for Style:
Room for Style:
Room for Style:
ABS by Allen Schwartz Cat Eye Sunglasses (similar, last seen here), mark. Star Studded Earrings (last seen here), Spike the Punch Addison Necklace (last seen here), Joyce Leslie Curly Knit Sweater (similarsimilar), Express Silk Tank (similar), Carlos Falchi for mark. Wild Thing Clutch (similar), mark. I'm Hooked Bracelet (similar), iJeans by Buffalo Ankle Grazer Slim Jeans via JC Penney (ONSALE, last seen here), Shoedazzle Kasia Pumps
Room for Style:
Inspired to create an outfit out of something you never wear in your closet? Tweet me a picture so I can add it to our Room for Style Pinterest Board!

Love this "Room for Style" Post? Check out the rest of the series.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,