London Times

Living After Midnite: London Times
Yesterday we talked shoes...today we're talking dresses!!!!

& it doesn't really get better than a COLORBLOCK SCUBA Dress!!!!

I've been wanting to try the "scuba" style dress pretty much since it came out, but being a girl with a LOT of curves and true pear shaped figure I wasn't sure how it would look. When I spotted this London Times dress & saw it was not only super stretchy, but also colorblocked, with the black panels in just the right place to create the illusion of a slimmer body I knew it was for me!!!

Have you ever shopped from London Times before?? 
Pretty sure this Tie Die Peplum Dress will be mine next!
Living After Midnite: London Times
Living After Midnite: London Times
Living After Midnite: London Times
Living After Midnite: London Times
Living After Midnite: London Times
Living After Midnite: London Times
Target Cat Eye Sunglasses, mark. Great Shapes Necklace (love this & this), London Times Colorblock Scuba Dress c/o, mark. Get In the Ring, Sole Society Leopard Pumps (similar)
Living After Midnite: London Times
Loving what you see here? Make sure to follow me on TwitterInstagram & Bloglovin'!


*I received this dress as a gift, but all opinions are my own*

Labels: , , , , ,