Photo Diary: St. Louis Fashion Week at Glow

Living After Midnite: St. Louis Fashion Week
with Tracy from The Right Shoes & Katherine from Style Tab
Photo courtesy of Alive Magazine.
Finally the post you've all been waiting for...GLOW, St. Louis' Main Runway Show!!! After taking our photo on the "red carpet", grabbing a drink & taking our seats in the FRONT ROW, I was ready for the show to begin! & it didn't disappoint!!! After much deliberation I narrowed it down to my 9 favorite looks of the entire show! I can't really say anymore about how great it was, scroll through & let the photos & designs speak for themselves!
Living After Midnite: St. Louis Fashion Week
Living After Midnite: St. Louis Fashion Week
St. Louis Fashion Week Glow Runway
(l to r) 1 & 2: Michael Drummond ~ Project Runway Season 8 Designer & St. Louis Native! Amazing designer & so nice in person! We got a chance to chat with him after the show & see the designs from the runway up close the day after and they are amazing! Still trying to figure out where I can wear that red number!
3. Paulie Gibson
St. Louis Fashion Week Glow Runway
(l to r) 1 & 2: 10 Denza / This first dress was definitely a favorite! Something you could wear right off the runway!
3. Kay Oss Designs ~ Yes that's a real dog! Actually its Kay Oss designer, Amy Johnson's dog!
St. Louis Fashion Week Glow Runway
(l to r) 1: Blush ~ Tell me this isn't the perfect Summer Festival outfit!! Cough Cough Coachella!
2 & 3: Devil City ~ I need to be wearing both of these outfits immediately!
All Runway Photos courtesy of Alive Magazine.
Living After Midnite: St. Louis Fashion Week
Don't miss out on my other St. Louis Fashion Week posts!

Don't forget to enter my Bratcher Sundries Handmade Soap Giveaway!
Loving what you see here? Make sure to follow me on TwitterInstagram & Bloglovin'!

Labels: , , , , , ,