Round Up: July Fashion

Living After Midnite: July Summer Fashion
7.16 Little Red Dress / 7.25 Orange is the New Black
Living After Midnite: July Summer Fashion
7.11 Melting in Prints / 7.30 Anchors Away
Living After Midnite: July Summer Fashion
7.2 Lace / 7.19 How to Pull an Outfit Together / 7.31 Go with the Bold
Living After Midnite: July Summer Fashion
7.19 How to Pull an Outfit Together / 7.3 All American / 7.9 Goldbar

1. This month was obviously all about neutral shoes...totally not intentional. With a sea of multi colored shoes in my closet I really I have no idea how this happened!
2. I really love my Target Crochet Straw Tote! Such a perfect Summer purse, it goes with everything!
3. You could probably tell from my hairstyles that NY was literally the surface of the sun in July! The only time I even attempted to do it was when I went to a wedding!!! Messy buns, braids and air dried waves for the win!
4. I hate wearing pants in the Summer. This proves it.
5. I love wearing gold jewelry in the summer...there's just something about gold accents when you have a tan!
6. Don't forget to check out my Poshmark Closet! I'm selling a TON of items from my wardrobe (& adding more everyday)!

Make sure to follow My Style Pinterest Board where you can see all of the outfits I post on my blog in one place!

Loving what you see here? Make sure to follow me on TwitterInstagramPinterest & Bloglovin'!

Labels: ,