Round Up: September Beauty

Makeup Monday: Fall Lip Colors
Makeup Monday: Fall Lip Colors
Makeup Monday: Fall Lip Colors
Makeup Monday: Fall Lip Colors
Living After Midnite: Bold
9.16 Fall Lip Colors / 9.23 Slate

1. So how did everyone like my Fall Lip Color Round Up! I was feeling very uninspired when it comes to full looks, but I found myself wearing the same few shades of lipstick so I thought I'd share!
2. I promise there will be nail posts next month! I'm actually working on 2 today that I can't wait to share!
3. What Fall makeup & nail trends are you loving? Leave me a comment!
4. So glad I found a good spot in my new apartment to take makeup pics! I was definitely worried at first, but I'm loving the result of all of these!
5. Don't miss last month's Beauty Round Up!
6. Have a request for Makeup Monday? Comment here or shoot me an email!

Check out the beauty items I'm loving this month!


Loving what you see here? Make sure to follow me on TwitterInstagramPinterest & Bloglovin'!
& my new & improved Facebook Page is FINALLY up & running so make sure to check it out!

Labels: ,