Round Up: August Beauty

Makeup Monday: Touch of Gold
Makeup Monday: Bronze Star Dust
Living After Midnite: mark. Avon Nailed It Lacquer
8.12 Makeup Monday: Touch of Gold / 8.26 Makeup Monday: Bronze Star Dust
 8.28 mark. Nailed It Nail Lacquer in Rosetta & Blue Bella

1. Sorry for the lack of beauty posts this month, I definitely was lacking inspiration, but hoping to make up for it in September!
2. Looking forward to seeing all the makeup & nail looks hitting the runway during NYFW, does anyone else get just as excited for the beauty as much the fashion itself??
3. What Fall beauty trends are you loving? Tweet me so I can make sure to cover them this season!
4. Are you following my Makeup Monday Pinterest Board? You can see all of my makeup posts in one place!
5. Don't miss last month's Beauty Round Up!
6. Have a request for Makeup Monday? Comment here or shoot me an email!

Check out the beauty items I'm loving this month!


Loving what you see here? Make sure to follow me on TwitterInstagramPinterest & Bloglovin'!

Labels: ,