Spotted

Living After Midnite: Spotted
Living After Midnite: Spotted
Living After Midnite: Spotted
Living After Midnite: Spotted
Living After Midnite: Spotted
Living After Midnite: Spotted
Outfit #2 from St. Louis Fashion Week!!! I wore this to the AMAZING Rungolee Luncheon & so glad I did! I've had this dress in my closet for over a year & somehow I've only managed to wear it once! When you have a blog there's always something in the back of your mind stopping you from wearing things you've already worn in a post again, but I really really really have to stop thinking like that, it's hurting my wallet & it's making cute dresses like this get lost in the back of my never ending closet!

Fall/Winter Resolution...Don't Care, Re-Wear!

PS: I'm headed to Fashion Group International's Galaxy 30th Anniversary Gala with Avon honoring Marc Jacobs tonight!!!! ((I know right!!)) Follow me on Twitter & Instagram I'll be posting all night!

*
mark. Style Goddess Necklace / Tulle Cap Sleeve Dot Dress via Piperlime (old, last seen here) / Express Interlocking Chain Bracelet (similar) / Michael Kors Hamilton Tote / Shoedazzle Studded Black Pumps (similar, similar)

Don't miss my other STLFW posts: Outfit #1 & Photo Diary Part 1!
Thank You Elizabeth for snapping these pics!

Loving what you see here? Make sure to follow me on TwitterInstagramPinterest & Bloglovin'!
& my new & improved Facebook Page is FINALLY up & running so make sure to check it out!

PPS: ILY Couture is having their Friends & Family Sale right now & it was TOO good not to share!!!
Check out just some of my favorites!


Labels: , , , , , , ,