Round Up: February Fashion

February Fashion on Living After Midnite
2.4 Black & Tan / 2.18 Hot Pink Pumps / 2.26 Prints Charming
February Fashion on Living After Midnite
2.21 Blushing Fashion / 2.11 Pop of Red / 2.25 February Go-To Outfit
February Fashion on Living After Midnite
2.13 Pretty in Pink / 2.19 High Contrast / 2.7 Little Red Dress

1. I couldn't help but go overboard with the pink & red clothes this month!
2. I'm seriously ready for the snow to be gone. It needs to stop snowing and magically disappear from the ground. If I have to start shooting Spring outfits with snow still on the ground it's going to suck!
3. Still can't believe I actually wore flats in an outfit post. I literally despise them because they never fit my foot right, but I dying for a pair that actually fits & these C.Wonder ones are feeling good so far!
4. Still wondering how I was brave enough to go bare legged this month.
5. I've added a ton of new items to my Poshmark Closet! Head over to check it out!
6. Don't miss January's Fashion Round Up & make sure to follow My Style Pinterest Board where you can see all of the outfits I post on my blog in one place!

Instagram February Fashion Highlights...
February Fashion on Living After Midnite
Teaming up with Modify Watches next month / Bought these booties on a whim & can't stop wearing them / The most perfect (& ridiculously soft) heart sweater / Still thinking about these rings from Required Flare / A little SJP makes any day better

The items from my closet I'm loving this month...



Loving what you see here? Follow me on TwitterFacebookInstagram & Pinterest!

Labels: ,