Round Up: March Beauty

Using Smashbox Full Exposure Palette on Living After Midnite Makeup Monday
St. Patrick's Minty Green Makeup on Living After Midnite
Purple Cat Eye on Living After Midnite Makeup Monday
3.10 Full Exposure / 3.17 St. Patrick's Minty Makeup / 3.24 Purple Cat Eye

1. My skin is SO ready for this Winter weather to be gone for good! Not only my face, but my hands are SO incredibly dry that I was actually embarrassed to do a nail post!
2. Love that I got the opportunity to try a lot of new products this month! Smashbox Full Exposure Palette & Revlon Wild Orchid Lipstick will definitely saying in my daily routine!
3. Picked up my first orange lipstick this month! Can't wait to wear it in a Makeup Monday post next month!
4. Nail posts WILL be back, I promise!! Look out for a neon look in the beginning of April!
5. Don't miss last month's Beauty Round Up!

Instagram March Beauty Highlights...
March Instagram Beauty on Living After Midnite
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Wild Orchid / Tested out Rimmel London Stay Matte Foundation this week, check back Monday for my full review! / Wearing mark. All Butter Now Lip Treat in Coraltini / Received DDF Ultra-Lite Oil Free Moisturizing Dew in my Birchbox & might just converted!  / I'm officially a Lipstick Purse Hoarder! 

Check out the Beauty Products I'm loving this month!

Loving what you see here? Follow me on TwitterFacebookInstagram & Pinterest!

Labels: ,