I'm Gonna Stay 18 Forever


It's all about the Music on Living After Midnite
Letting you in on something you may not know about me today…

I went to college to study Music Business. Growing up music was a huge part of my life. My younger brother was in a band, I used to put together local shows, concerts were a regular part of my weekly routine, so going to school for Music Business seemed natural. If you told me 10 years ago that my life would revolve around fashion and not music I would’ve never believed you especially considering my wardrobe consisted of band t-shirts & ripped jeans that went really well with all my piercings & multi colored hair…#notkidding.

I worked in the Music Business for 3 years; I traveled around the United States & Canada, met people never imagined I would and really got to learn all aspects of the industry itself. While it wasn’t for me I have so many amazing memories to look back on.

Is there any song that when you listen to it, it instantly triggers a memory from your past? This playlist brings me to my late teens/early twenties, when music was all that mattered. These songs were the soundtrack to those years, and listening to them now brings me back to all the awesome experiences I had. Compiling it seriously made me nostalgic, and now that I put it together I’ll probably be listening to it on repeat for the next couple of months…

I'm Gunna Stay 18 Forever on Living After Midnite
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Spotify via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Spotify.

Labels: , ,