Round Up: April Fashion

April Fashion on Living After Midnite
4.30 Island Elegance / 4.4 Go Bold with Color / 4.10 The Perfect Fit
April Fashion on Living After Midnite
4.11 The Perfect Fit / 4.22 White Jeans / 4.1 Neon
April Fashion on Living After Midnite
4.9 Major Hit / 4.15 Always a Bridesmaid / 4.11 The Perfect Fit
April Fashion on Living After Midnite
4.29 My Go-To April Outfit / 4.25 Plunging into Patterns / 4.11 The Perfect Fit
April Fashion on Living After Midnite
4.15 Lace / 4.10 The Perfect Fit / 4.8 Pastel

1. We completed another successful East vs. West Style Series this month!! So grateful for all the amazing sponsors that participated this time around ((Lulu*s, Sole Society, Capwell + Co. & Paige Denim)). Check out all of our Spring Series + past seasons here.
2. I'm so lucky to have such great blogger friends who were willing to take over my blog while I was on vacation! Don't miss Spring Style posts from Megan, Tiffany & Katherine!
3. SO excited about all the new Spring/Summer clothes I picked up from Kohl's! Have you found your #PerfectFit? (1, 2)
4. I truly stepped out of my comfort zone this month wearing a body con dress, white jeans & printed pants!! Can't wait to see what personal fashion boundaries I'll be pushing next month!
5. I've added a ton of new items to my Poshmark Closet! Head over to check it out!
6. Don't miss March's Fashion Round Up & make sure to follow My Style Pinterest Board where you can see all of the outfits I post on my blog in one place!

Instagram April Fashion Highlights...
April Fashion on Instagram
Hopefully retiring the booties for good! / I've been wearing these Bromstad for Naturalizer flats for work all month! / Obsessing over this necklace Taylor let me borrow in Vegas! #need / Loving the Inspire Giving Key Enrou sent me! Learn more about the cause on their site! / Introducing you to my newest Subscription Box obsession! Sunset 45 is launching in June & you NEED to sign up now!

The items from my closet I'm loving this month...



 Loving what you see here? Follow me on TwitterFacebookInstagram & Pinterest!

Labels: ,