Round Up: July Beauty

Patriotic Nails on #LivingAfterMidnite #PatrioticNails #4thofJulyNails
Purple Summer Lipstick on #LivingAfterMidnite #MakeupMonday
Summer Braids - Hair on #LivingAfterMidnite
7.1 Patriotic Nails / 7.14 Purple Summer Lipstick / 7.23 Summer Braids

1. One nail post, one makeup post, one hair post - I hit all the bases in the beauty department this month!
2. I never though purple lipstick would be my go-to, but I can't stop wearing this LAQA & Co. shade.
3. Braids, Braids & more Braids!! It's not only the easiest way to wear my hair, but the cutest too. I've pinned some of my favorite braided hairstyles I can't wait to recreate.
4. My makeup routine has been so minimal that I'm losing inspiration, hoping for more that one look next month!
5. Don't miss last month's Beauty Round Up!

Instagram July Beauty Highlights...
Instagram Beauty July
New Pure Ice Nail Treatments! I've been using Bottom Line Base Coat to help fill in the ridges on my nails & really love it. It smooths my nail surface so color application is flawless / I've been slowly but surely trying out off of the looks in The New Braiding Handbook! Love this crown braid. / Love the way my skin feels after this Real Chemistry 3 Minute Peel / Rose Gold Nails & a Gold Midi Ring  / This Osea Malibu Eyes & Lips Treatment is the newest addition to my night skincare routine. It's super moisturizing + it tones and firms the delicate skin around both of these areas ((& did I mention it's vegan, organic & gluten free))

Check out the beauty products I'm loving this month!



PS. I'm hosting a Jewelry Giveaway with Crave Jewels on Instagram!!! Head over to this post to enter!
Giveaway

Loving what you see here? Follow me on TwitterFacebookInstagram & Pinterest!

Labels: ,