Round Up: September Beauty

Neutral Studs | Manicure | #LivingAfterMidnite
Dark Plum Manicure with Gold Glitter | Fall Nails | #LivingAfterMidnite
Billion Dollar Brows | Makeup | #LivingAfterMidnite
9.2 Neutral Studs / 9.17 Plum Nails with Ombre Glitter / 9.23 Billion Dollar Brows
*

1. After dropping a bottle of nail polish on my bathroom floor in the beginning of the month and having to get stitches in my hand after getting a piece of glass taken out of it, you'd think I wouldn't want to go anywhere near nail polish for a while...quite the opposite, I've been obsessed with painting my nails!
2. I have ideas already for 3 Halloween themed manis! Be on the lookout next month for them!
3. Fashion Week got the best of me & I completely disregarded makeup posts this month, luckily I already have 2 lined up for October & they're good ((hello dark lipstick!))
4.  Don't miss last month's Beauty Round Up!

Instagram September Beauty Highlights...
September Instagram Beauty | #LivingAfterMidnite
Wearing this purple lipstick into Fall with my social media nameplate / Completely obsessed with this new lash primer, mascara & perfect Fall red lipstick / The new Suave Moroccan Infusion Line smells amazing, it's a must try! (lotion, oil, body wash) / Short Hair, Don't Care! I chopped a couple of inches off! / Purple lipstick...again!

Check out the beauty products I'm loving this month!



Enter to win $200!! Don't forget to get your FREE Samples ??

Loving what you see here? Follow me on TwitterFacebookInstagram & Pinterest!

Labels: ,