Round Up: August Beauty

Leafy Nail Strips | Beauty | #LivingAfterMidnite
Golden Eyes | Makeup | #LivingAfterMidnite
Spotted Manicure | Beauty | #LivingAfterMidnite
8.14 Leafy Nails / 8.18 Golden Eyes / 8.20 Spotted
*

1. I kicked off the month with a Favorite Foundation Round Up after getting lots of questions from readers! Make sure to check it out if you haven't already!
2. Thinking about chopping my hair a few inches shorter ((I don't understand how it grows so fast when it's short)), can't stop thinking about this cut! What do you think?
3. I'm on a nail art kick, so expect to see lots more of it in the upcoming months! Already starting to brainstorm for Halloween.
4. Headed Back to Campus this week? Check out 2 of my makeup tutorials on Glam's August App! Frat Party Makeup & 6 Eye Makeup Tips for Glasses!
5. Don't miss last month's Beauty Round Up!

Check out the beauty products I'm loving this month!



What are you pairing your Chili's At Home Frozen Meal with?

Loving what you see here? Follow me on TwitterFacebookInstagram & Pinterest!

Labels: ,