Gift Guide: Hostess

Gift Guide: Holiday Hostess | Holiday Gifts | #LivingAfterMidnite
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14

When I'm invited to someone's house for a party I never want to show up empty handed! Usually I'll grab a bottle of wine on my way, but during the Holidays I like to put a little more thought into a gift! Ornaments, cook books, bar accessories & chocolate are all really affordable presents that the hostess will really appreciate! Almost all of the items in this Gift Guide are under $50 & you're guaranteed to leave an impression without breaking the bank!

Don't miss my Beauty Queen Gift Guide from earlier in the week!
*
The Holidays are here...follow my Holiday Style Pinterest Board for what to wear, how to decorate & everything in between & my Holiday Gift Guide  for all the gift inspiration you need!
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram  | Pinterest

Labels: , ,