Nude & Gold Nails

Nude & Gold Nails | #LivingAfterMidnite
Nude & Gold Nails | #LivingAfterMidnite
Nude & Gold Nails | #LivingAfterMidnite
LAQA & Co. Polish in Chubs / Color Club Polish in Mod in Manhattan
*

After all my crazy Halloween Manicures & last week's Gradient Glitter Mani I thought I'd tone it down this week with a nude & gold french manicure. It may be tame in comparison to my recent nail art, but it's still Holiday glam! I went with this a creamy nude color as a base & a metallic gold on the tips. Instead of a regular french, I decided to paint the tip on a angle for a little bit of a different look!

*
The Holidays are here...follow my Holiday Style Pinterest Board for what to wear, how to decorate & everything in between & my Holiday Gift Guide  for all the gift inspiration you need!
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram  | Pinterest

Labels: , , , ,