Pastel Leopard Nails

Pastel Leopard Manicure
Pastel Leopard Manicure
Pastel Leopard Manicure
Pastel Leopard Manicure
I've always considered leopard a neutral, but when it comes to pastel green and blue leopard print nails I'm not sure that phrase applies anymore! While I initially wanted to do something patriotic, this cool colored manicure won the battle and dressed my nails to unofficially ring in Summer this past weekend! I swear for my next nail post I'll do something besides nail stamping, I'm just blown away at how easy it is to do, it'll be hard to go back to free hand designs & tape manicures! I'm thinking of trying a negative space manicure next time...what do you think?

Read my beginner nail stamping tips here!

*
Cheeky Vibrant Nail Art Plates Collection 
Londontown Lakur in Chuffed to Bits & Aces High c/o

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram  | Pinterest

Labels: , , ,