Easy Breezy

Black and White Printed Maxi Dress
Black and White Printed Maxi Dress
Black and White Printed Maxi Dress
Black and White Printed Maxi Dress
Black and White Printed Maxi Dress
Effortless is the first word that comes to mind when it comes to my weekend wardrobe. Like I mentioned in yesterday's post, on most Friday afternoons you can find me leaving work a little early to head upstate for a few days of relaxing and the only things you can find in my suitcase are easy breezy dresses, like this and this (and bathing suits obviously). Not going to lie I try to leave the house as little as possible (except for the occasional Dunkin' Donuts run), but when I do I want to be able to just throw on something fast and it still look like I tried. This particular dress looks perfect on it's own paired with beachy waves and sunglasses, but looks just as great belted (like this!) to accentuate your shape!

What's your summer weekend wardrobe like?

*
Sunglasses / similar blue Express Printed Maxi Dress / similar Gold Bangles / similar Target Printed ClutchVince Camuto Sandals

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram  | Pinterest

Labels: , , , ,