Life Lately...July 2015

Boston, MA

July Life
July Life
I'm not even going to bother writing a caption on these photos because you can read my full Boston post to find out all about my trip! I've said it before and I'll say it again, Boston is one of my favorite cities and if you haven't had the chance to visit it yet pick a weekend and plan a trip, you won't regret it.

July Life
One thing I'm definitely going to talk about again is the two amazing places we ate brunch at while I was in Boston. The Beehive, in the South End neighborhood of Boston, was one of the prettiest restaurants I've ever gone to! Every weekend from 10am-3pm The Beehive offers Jazz Brunch, aka mimosas, breakfast and live music! Make a reservation if you plan on going, it's impossible to get in without one!

And onto the greatest Bloody Mary ever! The Met Back Bay offers a a crafty mary checklist where you can create your own custom Bloody Mary. While I'm pretty new to the whole Bloody Mary scene this is hands down the most amazing one I've EVER had, and probably ever will! You get to choose the alcohol, rim, mixer and heat level along with whatever fix-ins and garnishes you'd like...I got a Belvedere Bloody Mary with bacon salt, Tabasco, Worcestershire and Horseradish topped with celery, lemon, lime, olives, pepperocini and shrimp! Not going to lie you probably don't even need to order a meal with all the options you can get added to your drink.

I also suggest Dillons & Atlantic Fish Co. if you're looking for lunch or dinner spots!

July Life
Another month, another mention of bartaco. Nothing has changed here, but what has changed is that they are finally adding more locations!! Now you don't need to live in Connecticut or New York to taste the best tacos ever...bartaco is officially open is Atlanta, Virginia & Tampa, FL! 

I honestly can't believe I'm already going to Holiday events! I'm still trying to grasp the fact that summer is half way over, I'm not ready for Fall let alone Winter!! BUT when you get invited to a champagne tasting you don't say no! Taittinger invited Megan and I to taste their 4 signature champagnes paired with an amazing southern inspired menu and along with the amazing decor and party ideas, it kinda got me put me in the Holiday spirit...for a few hours at least.

July Life
Jet Blue's insane flash sale on Wednesday got me desperate for a trip. No joke I think I sat at my computer pricing out about 5 or 6 different vacations I could potentially take, but of course it's now Friday and the sale is over and I didn't end up booking anything. I am hopefully going to Long Beach Island, NJ for a day or two next week, I haven't gone since in over 15 years so I'm pretty excited about seeing how much it's changed. I also booked a trip to Newport, RI with my mom in 2 weeks, neither of us has ever been so if you have I'd love to know your suggestions. Where to eat, what to do, what to see? 

Until next month...
Boston, MA
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram  | Pinterest
Snapchat | @jackiegiardina

Labels: ,