Orange & Silver Zebra Nails

Orange and Silver Zebra Nails
Orange and Silver Zebra Nails
Orange and Silver Zebra Nails
Orange and Silver Zebra Nails
If you follow me on Snapchat then you know I'm obsessed with this pastel, yet neon, creamy orange polish. It looks pretty subdued in these photos and looks like this most of the time, but when you see it in the sun it is a blinding creamy neon...aka the best of both worlds. 

I've been really lazy about nail art over the past few weeks as you can probably tell by lack of posts, so I knew I wanted to add something fun over this color. I threw on a couple flash tattoos right before I finished this manicure so I figured I would match it with some metallic stamped nail art. I always favor leopard over zebra, but after seeing how this came out I might be a convert! This won't be the last time your see silver zebra striped nails on me!

Read my beginner nail stamping tips here!

*
RickyColor in Night at the Stalkhouse & Bridge and Tunnel c/o

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram  | Pinterest
Snapchat | @jackiegiardina

Labels: , , ,