Halloween Nails | Dark & Vampy

Halloween Dark Vampy Manicure | Nail Art
Halloween Dark Vampy Manicure | Nail Art
Halloween Dark Vampy Manicure | Nail Art
It isn't really socially acceptable to start wearing Halloween manicures before October 1st, but I just couldn't wait to get in the spirit so instead of doing a full on orange and black skulls with glitter mani (maybe next week), I opted to do this dark vampy geometric nail art to kick off my favorite month! I was super inspired by all the nail art that went down the runway during NYFW (see all my favorites here) so I drew inspiration from the Cushnie et Ochs gothic look and created this!

I absolutely love the way it turned out and if you are looking for a subtle and super easy nod to Halloween manicure then this is for you. This nail polish on the other hand I didn't love. These CND Vinylux shades (along with a top coat) were gifted to me during Fashion Week and while it claims to be a weekly polish that lasts for 7 days, it barely lasted 3 on me before it chipped. Maybe it's just that these polishes aren't great for nail art, but I definitely wasn't impressed with the quality. I linked to some similar colors in different brands below if you're interested it recreating this vampy Halloween manicure with polishes that actually last a week!!

Looking for more Halloween Manicure Ideas? Here are my favorites from over the years!
Candy Corn | Blood Splattered | Googly Eyes | Bats

*
CND Vinylux Weekly Polish in Naked Naivete, Rouge Rite & Top Coat

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram  | Pinterest
Snapchat | @jackiegiardina

Labels: , , , ,