6 Glam Holiday Outfits

Holiday Glam Outfit | Glitter Platform Shoes

The Holiday season is in full swing and I don't know about you, but I like to "glam" up just about every outfit I wear during the month of December. Whether I'm wearing something casual or dressed up there's always a nod to the Holidays in my look! For daytime style I'm all about adding a festive plaid scarf or a statement red coat, but at night...especially for a Holiday party I'm going full out Holiday glam! A touch of sparkle, a bold lip color, festive jewelry...a little bit of everything!

These 6 Glam Holiday Outfits are exactly the inspiration you needed to pick out the perfect outfit for your next Holiday Party. And if you don't have any to attend I advise you to start planning one because after seeing these looks you'll be itching to dress up!

The Stylish Housewife | Tiffany Style | Lex What Wear | Elements of Ellis | TF Diaries
6 Glam Holiday Outfits

Megan, Alex and I all paired our new Little Mistress Glitter Platforms with not so basic black styles to really let them shine! Kacie went to the complete opposite side of the spectrum and styled her Little Mistress Gold Booties with a glam Winter White outfit. Jenn tapped into her sultry side with a lace maxi & Tiffany went super festive with the perfect party skirt & fur coat!

Holiday Glam Outfit | Glitter Platform Shoes
Holiday Glam Outfit | Glitter Platform Shoes
Holiday Glam Outfit | Glitter Platform Shoes

I really decided to push my style boundaries with this Glam Holiday Outfit. A faux fur clutch, bold red lip, festive jewelry AND the most glittery shoes I could find! I don't think I could get away with this look during any other time of the year, but it's the Holiday Season and anything goes right? These Little Mistress Glitter Platforms were MADE for the Holidays...they might as well be called "Sparkly Christmas Shoes" & everyone needs them ASAP!

Holiday Glam Outfit | Glitter Platform Shoes
Holiday Glam Outfit | Glitter Platform Shoes
LAQA & Co. Bossy Boots Lipstick c/o | similar Red Earrings | Choies Lace Sleeve Dress c/oGalian Faux Fur Clutch (love this & thisc/o | similar Red Coat (inexpensive option) | Emerald Cocktail Ring | Little Mistress Glitter Platform Shoes c/o (50% off!)


Styled 6 Ways is a blog series created in October 2015 that features 6 bloggers across the country. The bloggers in this series are Jackie of Living After Midnite {@JackieGiardina - NY}, Tiffany of Tiffany Style Blog {@TiffanyOlson - GA}, Alex of Lex What Wear {@LexWhatWear - TN}, Megan of TfDiaries.com {@MeganZietz -NY}, Kacie of Elements of Ellis {@ElementsofEllis - CA}, and Jenn of The Stylish Housewife {@TheStylishHouseWife - CA }. Each post highlights a new trend styled 6 ways. Posts go live every other Friday. Follow along on social media with the hashtag #Styled6Ways. If you are a brand interested in partnering on this series, please email jackie.livingaftermidnite@gmail.com

Don't miss our past Styled 6 Ways posts:
Comfy CasualChunky Knits | Fringe

More GLAM pieces I'm loving for the Holidays...



The Holidays are here... catch up on my Holiday Posts & follow my Holiday Style Pinterest Board for what to wear, how to decorate & everything in between!

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram  | Pinterest
Snapchat | @jackiegiardina

Labels: , , , , , ,