Happy New Year!

New Year's Eve Fashion | Celebrate | Happy New Year Crown

Happy Happy New Year!! 2015 was a great year and I have high hopes for 2016! As for my New Year's Resolutions I have thought long and hard about these and I'm pretty excited about today being the beginning of a great year. Turning 28 really made me realize that I need to start being a little selfish, not selfish in a bad way, but I've always been one of those people that puts others before myself (I think it's a Libra thing) and this year I'm resolving to spend a little more time on myself.

One of my 2015 Resolutions was to say "yes" more and let's just say that got out of hand this year. Like I mentioned above I need to be a little more selfish and I have a serious problem saying "no" to people, but this year I'm resolving to say it more. I would find myself changing around my entire day if someone asked me to do something, I'm not saying that I plan on saying "no" to everything, but it's okay to say it every once in a while.

Another thing I'm definitely doing this year is decluttering my life. Jen was telling me about this book she read that explains how to simplify your life by going through your belongings one by one and asking yourself if it brings joy to you. I've been wanting to do this for a few weeks, but living in a disaster zone during the holidays didn't sound very appealing so I'm looking forward to doing this over the next few weeks! Stay tuned to find out how it goes!

Now for my blog resolutions! I'm a very organized person by nature, like neurotically organized, and I think it's starting to affect me in a negative way. I don't want to take a step back from the blog, but I think posting 5 times a week is getting to be a little too much for me. I definitely think I've stuck to my motto of quality over quantity, but sometimes I overwhelm myself and have so many ideas and want to post about everything! I'm going to work on brainstorming more in advance and taking time to develop ideas and posts so I'm not scrambling to do things at the last minute just to get it up. There have just been way too many late (like really really late) nights and it's starting to get the best of me.


Cheers to another amazing year, I can't wait to share it with all of you!
So what are your 2016 New Year's Resolutions? 

*
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram  | Pinterest
Snapchat | @jackiegiardina

Labels: , ,