Easter Bunny & Flower Manicure

Fun Easter Manicure | Easter Bunny Flowers Nail Art  with Julep on Living After Midnite
Fun Easter Manicure | Easter Bunny Flowers Nail Art  with Julep on Living After Midnite

Nothing says I'm ready for Easter like a fun Easter bunny and flower manicure! I've had my Easter dress (and bonnet) hanging in my closet for a few weeks now, but I'm officially ready the holiday thanks to this festive nail art. When Julep sent over these new polish colors last month I knew they would be perfect for an Easter manicure, but I still needed to figure out a design. I loved last year's Easter bunny nail art so I knew I wanted to include that and after experiencing a bout of snow over the weekend I was in need of a few flowers in my life! 

Flowers are one of the easiest designs to create on your nails so if you're looking to amp up your current manicure grab a few bottles of your favorite polishes, a bobby pin and a little bit of patience! All you need to do to create the perfect flower is dip the tip of a bobby pin in nail polish and dot it on your nail. Just wait until your design is completely dry to add a top coat to prevent smearing!!

Happy Easter!! And if you recreate this manicure on yourself make sure to tag me in your photos on social media, I'd love to see your work of art!

Julep Nail Color in Amanda, Alison, Myriam, Hazel & Alyssa c/o

For more Easter manicure inspiration check out last year's pastel nail art!

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram  | Pinterest
Snapchat | @jackiegiardina

Labels: , , ,