Creamsicle Orange & Pastel Purple Manicure

Creamsicle Orange and Pastel Purple Negative Space Nail Art | Manicure Tutorial | Spring on Living After Midnite by Jackie Giardina
Creamsicle Orange and Pastel Purple Negative Space Nail Art | Manicure Tutorial | Spring on Living After Midnite by Jackie Giardina
Creamsicle Orange and Pastel Purple Negative Space Nail Art | Manicure Tutorial | Spring on Living After Midnite by Jackie Giardina

My first time experimenting with negative space manicures was just about a year ago (see here) and ever since I've been a huge fan! I'm always trying to come up with fun and unique nail art, but sometimes you just have to take a step back and realize that simple is just as great as ornate! This manicure is much more toned down than my normal nail art, but that doesn't make it any less special! It's SO simple to recreate that anyone (yes, anyone) can do it (just cover the part of your nail you want to keep "negative" with tape before painting the rest), and the best part is that if it doesn't chip you can literally wear this manicure for weeks. Negative space near your cuticle = no regrowth...I know I know I'm a genius!

Londontown Lakur in Chuffed to Bits c/o | RickyColor in Night at the Stalkhouse c/oKiss Nail Art Paint in White

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram  | Pinterest
Snapchat | @jackiegiardina

Labels: , , ,