Let's Go GNO!

Did I really name this post a Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana song??? I think I did! HA

I've been using this Mimi Boutique bag since I took it out of the box last week! I'm obsessed!!!! If you haven't read my post about it yet you need to check it out HERE & check out their site!
How freaking adorable is this fringe purple belt Christine brought me from her house! I love GIFTS!!! Her mom is moving & they were having a yard sale to get rid of some of the stuff in their house & this is one of the things they were selling! Christine saw it and immediately thought of me!! I actually was completely dressed when she gave it to me but it worked perfectly with this dress! LOVE IT!!
Dress - Target
Bag - Mimi Boutique
Belt - Vintage (from Christine's Grandma!!)
Sandals - Tory Burch
Bracelets - Marc by Marc Jacobs & handmade from New Hope
Ring - mark.

 Before heading out to Montauk, in honor of Christine coming home for the first time in 3 MONTHS! since starting nursing school in Pennsylvania all us girls got together for drinks & dinner & DRINKS. (I'm thinking the light bulb just went off and you're realizing why I called this post GNO((girls night out)) haaa!!!)

I'm usually an "On the Rocks with Salt" Margarita kid of girl but this restaurant had AMAZING -larger than life- frozen margaritas!! I had a mango one (or maybe 2) & it was SO GOOD!!
Christine wearing mark.'s Its a Long Story Dress!!! Check out my post HERE!
Don't you love when you're the same size as your friends!
I must've been telling a really intense story....clearly I like embarrassing myself by posting candid pics like this!

Labels: , , , , , , ,