Blue Shatter

Last week I FREAKED when I saw the new OPI Shatters in the Beauty Supply store my sister & I went to when we got our feather extensions put in. I had read some reviews online & not everyone was loving these but I was dying to try them anyway.

I can honestly say I think this new OPI Blue Shatter is my favorite!!! The color is just amazing & I love the shatter pattern that came out. I layered it over my FAVORITE OPI Shade, "What's with the Cattitude" from their Shrek Collection (if you've been reading my blog for a while you know I'm addicted to this light blue color ~ I've used it HERE & HERE also). I loved it so much I used it on my feet too!! It reminds me of the ocean!! Very Summery! So many colors are going to look amazing under this shatter...can't wait to try it with silver or gold!!

Has anyone tried any of the new Blue OPI Shatters??!! I also picked up Turquoise Shatter & can't wait to try it out!

Labels: ,