mark. Make-up Monday: Goldi Luxe

Livingaftermindite - mark. Monday Malt
Sorry about the wet hair in these pics! I had just got out of the shower & was getting ready for work, experimenting with my makeup like usual & I loved how it came out and had to snap some pics. Again wearing mark.'s new iMark Metallic Shadows! Seriously my favorite shadows, they just look so awesome on. I knew I said I couldn't choose a favorite color but I think Goldi Luxe, this amazing gold shade, is slowing becoming my go to shade!
Plus this lipstick (mark. LipClick in Malt) is another color that I've been using a lot! Like Toasty it was a color that I've had for a while but never got around to using & now LOVE!
Livingaftermindite - mark. Monday Malt
Livingaftermindite - mark. Monday Malt
Livingaftermindite - mark. Monday Malt
Livingaftermindite - mark. Monday Malt
As always mark. Monday posts created using ONLY mark.girl products!
You can pick any of them up @ http://jgiardina.mymarkstore.com


  1. Start by prepping entire face with See Things Clearly Brightening Moisturizer along with Get Defensive SPF 15 Eye Cream around eyes.
  2. Apply Min-A-Real Foundation (in Honey) with Foundation Brush to entire face to even out skin tone. Cover blemishes and under eye circles with Conceal for Real Hook Up Concealer (in Light/Medium).
  3. Dust Matte-Nificent Oil Absorbing Powder (in Honey/Golden) on entire face & neck. Using Blush + Bronzer Brush contour face with Pro Bronze in Pro Golden, apply to cheekbones, forehead & nose (wherever the sun would naturally hit)
  4. Prime eyelids with Please Hold Eye Primer. Apply iMark Metallic in Goldi Luxe to entire lid extending just beyond the crease. Using Blending Brush apply iMark Metallic in Truffle to crease & in outer corner of lower lashes. Apply iMark Metallic in Lava lightly to corner crease.
  5. Line lashes with What a Line Felt Tip Liner in Wee Hours extending line just beyond corner. Curl lashes with Make Me Lash Eyelash Curler & finish with 2 coats in Lash All You Want in Black on upper and lower lashes.
  6. Finish with LipClick in Malt on lips!
Livingaftermindite - mark. Monday Malt
Livingaftermindite - mark. Monday Malt
I want to know what YOU think about mark. Monday posts??? What are some things you like...what don't you like? What should I be doing differently? I constantly want to make this blog better & would love your feedback! Have you ever tried any mark. products? Which ones would you like me to showcase on here!
For more details on any of these products or to purchase them head over to my eBoutique.
http://jgiardina.mymarkstore.com
Don't forget to register on the top right corner before you shop!
International Customers email me! jacquelyngiardina@yahoo.com


FREE SHIPPING Use Code: WELCOME @ Checkout!

Labels: , , ,