1. I added "Pin It" Buttons to all my February Posts so make sure to click on your favorites & pin them to your Pinterest Boards! ((& follow me on Pinterest
while you're at it!))
2. I'm OBSESSED with my new camera lens
3. I'm proud to say I'm venturing out to take my blog photos, WooHoo crossing one of my blogging resolutions
off my list!! The ugly tree in the front of my house isn't in ANY of these photos!!
4. Despite the freezing February temperatures I've been brightening up my days with lots of color!
5. I'm ready for the snow to be gone. People who don't live in areas that get snow think its so pretty and blah blah blah, but the truth is snow is pretty for about 24 hours...then it gets dirty & ugly and gross.
6. I learned SO much at The IFB Conference
during NYFW this month! I'm SO glad that I got to attend and would highly recommend any & all bloggers to attend at least once! Already excited for the Fall one & hoping to attend Lucky FABB too!
Like what you see? Check out January's Fashion Round Up
Labels: fashion, round up