Neons & Neutrals

Living After Midnite: Neons & Neutrals
I'm officially over my fear of colored jeans! This is the second time I'm wearing these orange ones and I'm starting to realize you can't look at colored jeans any differently that regular jeans. When you're getting dressed forget the fact that they aren't blue and start trying things on.

*
A.B.S. by Allen Schwartz Cat Eye Sunglasses (similar), Express (Minus the) Leather Ivory Jacket (similar), Mossimo Long Sleeve Tunic Blouse via Target (last seen here in mint!), Alex & Ani Hummingbird Charm Bangle (c/o), Alex & Ani October Birthstone Charm Bangle (c/o), mark. Things Look Rosy Ring, Joe Fresh Color Slim Fit Jeans via JC Penney, Steve Madden Leopard Wedge Booties (love these & these)
Living After Midnite: Neons & Neutrals
Living After Midnite: Neons & Neutrals
Living After Midnite: Neons & Neutrals
Living After Midnite: Neons & Neutrals
Living After Midnite: Neons & Neutrals
Living After Midnite: Neons & Neutrals
Living After Midnite: Neons & Neutrals
Have you hopped on the Alex & Ani Bandwagon?? If you haven't you need to check out their site! I was introduced to Alex & Ani at the IFB Conference this past February & I've been hooked every since my first 2 bangles arrived in the mail! They're the perfect addition to any arm party or a perfect arm party on their own!

Mother's Day is quickly approaching...these bangles would be the perfect gift!!
       
Don't forget to enter my Bratcher Sundries Handmade Soap Giveaway!
Loving what you see here? Make sure to follow me on TwitterInstagram & Bloglovin'!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,