Nolita

Living After Midnite: STLFW Fashion
Yesterday I told you all about my amazing St. Louis Saks Adventure & today I'm showing you what I wore! When I picked up this dress & these pumps from the Prabal Gurung for Target Collection I never intended to wear them together, but they're clearly meant for each other.
*
BaubleBar Pink Stud Earrings (similar), Spike the Punch Addison Necklace, Forever 21 Faux Leather Trimmed Jacket (similar, last seen here), Prabal Gurung for Target Short Sleeve Dress in First Date Print (similar), Rebecca Minkoff Fuchsia MAC Clutch (similar), TopShop Starburst Ring (similar, last see here), Prabal Gurung for Target Pointy Toe Pumps in Nolita Print (love these)
Living After Midnite: STLFW Fashion
Living After Midnite: STLFW Fashion
Living After Midnite: STLFW Fashion
Living After Midnite: STLFW Fashion
Living After Midnite: STLFW Fashion
Thank You Tracy for taking these photos!

Don't miss out on my other St. Louis Fashion Week posts!

Don't forget to enter my Bratcher Sundries Handmade Soap Giveaway!
Loving what you see here? Make sure to follow me on TwitterInstagram & Bloglovin'!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,