Round Up: July Beauty

Living After Midnite: mark. Makeup Monday: Ombre Lips
Fourth of July Manicure: Living After Midnite: NutraNails Gel Perfect
mark. Makeup Monday: Gilded Eyes - Avon - Living After Midnite
Living After Midnite: mark. Avon Get to the Point Ring: Gold Stud Mani
Living After Midnite: mark. Avon Makeup Monday: Electric Blue Cat Eye
7.1 Ombre Lips / 7.4 Fourth of July Mani with Nutra Nail / 7.8 Gilded Eyes  
7.17 Get to the Point / 7.22 Electric Blue Cat Eye

1. I know I said last month that my 3 makeup looks might be my favorite ever, but this month's Ombre Lips look takes the cake! Obsessed!
2. mark.'s Touch & Glow Shimmer Cream Cubes is obviously my favorite product right now, I think I've used it in every Makeup Monday post for about 2 months straight!
3. Delivering on my promise that all of my manis would have rhinestones ((or studs!! How awesome are they?!?))
4. Are you following my Makeup Monday Pinterest Board? You can see all of my makeup posts in one place!
5. Don't miss last month's Beauty Round Up!
6. Have a request for Makeup Monday? Comment here or shoot me an email!

Loving what you see here? Make sure to follow me on TwitterInstagramPinterest & Bloglovin'!

Labels: ,